Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has published its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes cast by their readers, and as has been the case for the last few months (more than just a few, actually), Square Enix megaton duo Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 has taken the lead once again, being placed at first and second place respectively.
They’re not the only Square Enix games in the list either. The upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive Octopath Traveller is in at number five, while Dragon Quest Builders 2 is placed at number eight. Moving away from Square Enix titles, Persona Q2 is right behind Octopath Traveller, placed at sixth position.
Other notable games in the top 10 include God Eater 3 in ninth place, and Etrian Odyssey X in tenth place. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between April 26 and May 9.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,012 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 681 votes
3. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 549 votes
4. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 493 votes
5. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 469 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 443 votes
7. [PS4] New Gundam Breaker – 392 votes
8. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 365 votes
9. [PS4] God Eater 3 – 361 votes
10. [3DS] Etrian Odyssey X – 350 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)