Ghost Recon Breakpoint Title Update 1.0.3 is Now Live, Removes Daily BP Cap
Swapping shoulders while in cover, increased stamina, and more also added.
Ubisoft’s newest title update is now live for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, offering a number of quality of life updates and bug fixes. One of the more noteworthy changes (as per Jlinz on Reddit) is that the daily BP cap has been removed. Daily Faction missions are limited though some users are reporting BP awarded through Ghost War so that might be worth a shot.
For everyone else, title update 1.0.3 prevents sniper rifles from one-shotting foes with the Rolling Thunder perk in Ghost War. Players can also swap their shoulder camera when in cover, which is a very welcome change indeed. Base stamina has been increased by 66 percent while the speed of stamina regeneration has been increased by 75 percent.
It’s a fairly extensive list of changes so check out the full patch notes here (or below for the highlights). Though the reception to Ghost Recon Breakpoint since launch has been anything but cheery, the development team reaffirmed its commitment to improving the game. A more “radical” and “immersive” version of the game is apparently in the works but there’s currently no timeline on when that releases.
- Fixed an issue that caused the drone to stop deploying on some occasions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to respawn under the map.
- Fixed an issue where changing fire rate while ADS deployed the drone.
- Fixed an issue where L3GP night vision goggles blocked the weapon reticle while in third-person view.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mission Completion” tutorial pop-up would display after every loading screen.
- Improvements made to the issue where scopes would flicker when players ADS.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck after using their ability or frags while Panther Class is equipped.
- Realigned the angle of the panoramic night vision goggles to align better with the character’s eyes.
- Sniper weapons no longer one-shot while using the Rolling Thunder perk.
- Fixes implemented to Ghost War stat tracking.
- Ghost War stats are now displayed correctly in the loadout menus.
- Shooting downed enemies will no longer trigger hit confirmations.
- Added a cooldown to the Ping system to avoid spam.
- Mission interaction is now prioritized over vehicle interaction.
- Players can now do a camera shoulder swap while in cover. It will also rotate the main player on the spot.
- Increased the base stamina by 66%.
- Increased stamina re-gen speed by 75%.
- Reduced the stamina consumed when sliding by 50%.