Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.0.2 Goes Live Today, Tweaks Cover System
Reduced time to mark enemies, improvements to vehicle physics and more also coming.
Ubisoft has announced that title update 1.0.2 for Ghost Recon Breakpoint will be released later today. It weights 7.5 GB on Xbox One and 5.4 GB on Uplay/Epic Games Store PC. PS4 users have the heaviest download at 10.6 GB but there are a number of fixes incoming.
Along with “various tweaks” to the cover system, the vehicle physics are being improved. The distance which enemies spawn near camps has also been tweaked while drone and binoculars controls should feel closer to Ghost Recon Wildlands. One highly welcome change is the time to mark enemies being reduced.
Co-op players can look forward to matchmaking and co-op joining fixes. Player level while in a group has also been rebalanced along with various other bug fixes. Check out some highlights from the patch notes below. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is out now for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Despite the harsh critical reception (check out GamingBolt’s review here), it debuted in the UK game charts in second place behind FIFA 20.
- Various tweaks made to the cover system.
- Improvements made to various visual elements and vehicle physics.
- Time to mark enemies has been reduced.
- Tweaked distance at which enemies will be able to spawn around camps.
- Adjustments made to the reverted drone and binoculars controls to fit the behavior from Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get detected while stealth swimming.
- Fixed a spawn issue occurring after fast traveling.
- Fixed goliath detection cones.
- Fixed a bug where the sharpshooter skill wouldn’t penetrate helmets.
- Adjustments made to dirt accumulation on weapons.
- Various fixes on mission triggers affecting mission progression.
- Rebalanced player level in group.
- Fixed various matchmaking and co-op joining issues.
- Fixed a bug where co-op partners wouldn’t respawn close to each other.
- Fixed a bug where co-op partners’ gear would appear with an incorrect level.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t initiate vote to retry a mission.
- Fixed a bug where the squad leader would join the lobby alone after finishing a session.
- Fixed a bug where players’ information wouldn’t display for co-op partners.
- Adjustments made to the aim assist balance.
- Feedback has been added on the screen when matchmaking is initiated.
- Added an input to give leadership to another player.
- Fixed various matchmaking issues.
- Fixed a bug where milestones wouldn’t appear in the game when pinned.
- Fixed a bug where the time spent would not grant XP bonus at the end of the month.
- Fixed a bug where the missions tab appeared empty in matchmaking.
- Corrected zones where the player could get stuck on Skell Port.
- Corrected milestones conditions for assault certification.
- Fixed a bug where players could sprint while injured using the revivalist perk.
- Fixed the transition time counter between rounds.
- Fixed a bug where the number of planted bombs wouldn’t increment.
- Fixed a bug where the end-of-game timer wouldn’t appear before the next session.
- Fixed a bug where the rocket launcher wouldn’t appear on the tacmap for the enemy team.
- Adjustments made to the apparition rate of night conditions.