Gran Turismo 5 has debuted at the top spot in this week’s UK charts successfully toppling Black Ops from the place it held for three consecutive weeks.
Gran Turismo 5 is Sony’s third release for the year which debutted at the top of UK’s charts, with GoW3 and Heavy Rain being the earlier ones.
Nintendo’s Epic Mickey didn’t even feature in the top 40, leave alone the top 10. Worries worries, for Nintendo.
Here’s the top 10 place holders for this week:
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)