Grand Theft Auto Online Heist Missions Leaked?
A YouTube user leaks details regarding GTA Online’s upcoming Heists.
Though Rockstar Games delayed Heists for Grand Theft Auto Online after promising its release somewhere around this point, YouTube user DomisLive has unearthed details regarding the various Heist missions that will be available. While you should be sceptical about these details, DomisLive did reveal accurate information about the I’m Not a Hipster update which recently released for GTA Online.
Some of the Heists include:
- Prison van rescue – Intercept a NOOSE van and rescue a gang member. Supports 16 vs. 16 players and opens at rank 5.
- Funeral – Similar to Witness Protection from GTA 4, gang members will be escorting a hearse of a lieutenant while rival gangs attempt to destroy it. Triggers when the Escort Crook Boss is killed with the funeral home coordinates list as 410, –1485.
- Territory Takeover – Fight and control territory for added revenue.
- Fight Gangmate – Initiations are tough, and two gang teams will reportedly have a fist fight in order to join.
- Cop Territory – Essenitally cops take on missions but have no chance of refusing.
- Ornate Bank Heist – Here’s the real deal. 16 cops will attempt to stop 4 crooks from robbing a bank, where the vault must be hacked in order to steal the cash and deposited in a special location.
- FIB Grab – Very similar to the FIB heists in Grand Theft Auto 5, where a crew must break into the building to steal data. Check out the video above for more information on how this works out.
When will Heists come out? That still remains to be seen so stay tuned.