Tune in for The Queen’s Speech!
The Queens Speech, the newest update to the hugely successful Guild Wars 2 drops next Tuesday, August 20th. The Queen’s Speech will be the last update before the much anticipated one year anniversary of the release of Guild Wars 2.
In the last Guild Wars 2 update, Queen’s Jubilee, players celebrated the ten year anniversary of Queen Jennah’s rule with the unveiling of a new gladiatorial arena, hot air balloons, and other festive activities. With this update, Queen Jenna will gather her followers for a state of the union of sorts, in which she will reveal some untold development in the realm.
What players can expect from this new update:
– Check out the developer livestream August 19th for an inside look at the features in the release
– The Queens Speech it self will take place August 20th, don’t miss out!
– Details on the Guid Wars 2 anniversary and invitational tournament, which takes place August 31st.
– Players whose characters were created at the Guild Wars 2 launch will receive a birthday gift for the one year anniversary of their character’s life
– Players who receive The Queen’s Speech meta achievement will unlock a tonic which grants them the ability to transform into a Watchnight at any tie
– World vs. World XP and Point adjustments
– World vs. World trebuchet mastery
– The eEnd of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on a screen is being removed.
What are your thoughts on the new updates?