Collecting life gauges increases Chai’s max health in Hi-Fi Rush, making him more durable in the long run. It’s possible to play without the upgrades, but you’ll be intentionally crippling yourself, for little to no results. So, to make thighs easier, you’ll discover all the life gauge locations in this guide. Without further ado, let’s begin.
Track 1: A Fresh Start
- Life Gauge Piece #1 – After exiting the hallway following the scene where cat companion 808 changes forms after linking with you, head left and look to the right for a doorway. You’ll find the gauge inside, before the encounter with Smidge.
- Life Gauge Piece #2 – After getting the vlog, continue climbing the ramps and check left before jumping to the rooftop. Use the upper ledge to double jump and dodge to reach the next gauge.
- Life Gauge Piece #3 – In the same room as vlog 5, get to the upper level conveyor belt using the raised lift. You’ll find the gauge behind the containers.
Track 2: Power up
- Life Gauge Piece #4 – As you move towards the tall shaft of catwalks, use the platform to reach the very top and search for moving containers. Jump onto them, and ride them to the hidden catwalk with gears. From here, use the small crate to get to the rafters at the top of the room to find the life gauge hidden there.
- Life Gauge Piece #5 – Reach the top by blasting the valves with Peppermint and the second shop kiosk. Look left and interact with a treasure chest robot to grab the gauge.
- Life Gauge Piece #6 – Finish the sub-quest at the end of the area to get the gauge. Follow the catwalks from the location of the treasure robot to reach the large exit. Talk to the cleaning robot on your way to receive a request to shoo away the pigeons nearby. Use Peppermint to blast the birds away.
The first pigeon is sitting on a stack of crates right next to the robot. The second one is sitting on a turquoise pipe behind the position of the first bird, right next to the wall. The last set of pigeons are sitting on the yellow struts near the top, which is right at the middle of the exit.
Track 3: Trial By (Volcanic Fire)
- Life Gauge Piece #1 – Jump over to the magma rock platforms, and look to the lower right to find a treasure chest bot. Open it by completing the mini game.
- Life Gauge Piece #2 – Outside of the Test Room 3, hop on the wall behind the receptionist and then over to the glass box. Now use the green pipes to get to the upper ledge at the corner of the room where the gauge will be located.
- Life Gauge Piece #3 – After leaving the Test labs through the zip-line and dropping down, turn around and descend down the shipping container platform where you’ll be able to collect a gauge piece.
Track 4: Less Budget, More Problems
- Life Gauge Piece #1 – You can find it on a shipping container platform after riding the zipline. Jump over to the rooftop before entering the AI lab to get the piece.
- Life Gauge Piece #2 – You’ll be able to find a gauge at the base of the room past the circuit. Descend to the lower ledge right at the level of lava.
- Life Gauge Piece #3 – You’ll come across a giant projection of Zanzo during the AR Lab sequence in the lava cave. You should notice the gauge towards the left as you enter the area.
Track 5: Breaking Out
- Life Gauge Piece #1 – Inside the room with two massive cylinders. Get to the second cylinder and reach the platform behind it. You can hop over to another hidden upper platform containing the gauge.
- Life Gauge Piece #2 – On Route 01, at the top of the fire wall path.
- Life Gauge Piece #3 – You’ll be rewarded with the gauge as you exit the platforming gauntlet containing the circuit.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)