Agent 47 is a lot of things: cold-blooded, calculating, and also a very pasty-looking dude. He doesn’t seem to be a guy that gets a lot of sun, but that may be changing this month, as Hitman 2‘s next DLC roadmap is going tropical.
September will see new content set in the Haven Island location, which is located in the Maldives. Don’t just think you’re going to get 47 to have a chilled out time while he soaks us some rays, however, as it will have a host of new missions, contracts, and assignments. It’s a big departure from the jungle areas he had to trek through in July.
Hitman 2 is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The September DLC will run until September 27th, and you can check out the video and text descriptions of each addition below. The two Special Assignments will be exclusive to Expansion Pass owners.
- September 5 – ‘Dalton Dissection’ and ‘Whittleton Creek’ Escalation Contracts:
- September 12 – The ‘Dubious Cohabitation’ Escalation Contract:
- September 13 – ‘The Blackmailer ‘Legacy Elusive Target
- September 19 – The ‘Merle Revelation’ Escalation Contract
- September 24 – New Location: Haven Island (The Resort)
- September 24 – ‘A Silver Tongue’ and ‘A Bitter Pill’ Special Assignments
- September 27 – ‘The Angel of Death’ Legacy Elusive Target