Agent 47 has had quite the run in the latest installment in the stealth franchise, Hitman 2. The episodic release has given a constant bit of bloody contracts to the assassin. It’s coming to an end soon, but don’t be fooled, 47 isn’t going on vacation. His next destination is just a sunny one.
We reported early that September’s roadmap looked pretty tropical. Now we’ll get the full spectrum of that as the final DLC location is coming in the form of Haven Island. It’s a resort island that promises fun in the sun, and a host of new missions and challenges that will begin next week, which you can read about through here or look below. It’s not stated who the main target is at this time, but it will follow from the events of June’s Bank Heist.
Hitman 2 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The Haven Island update will be available to those who purchased the game’s Expansion Pass on September 24th.
- New Location: Haven Island, Maldives – Your new hub for all Haven Island content.
- New Campaign Mission: The Last Resort – Explore Haven Island, eliminate three targets and find your exit. Mission complete.
- Full support for Contracts Mode – Create your own contracts by choosing your targets and how to eliminate them – then compete with your friends!
- 75+ new Challenges – Complete Haven Island challenges to earn XP, plus complete all three Mission Story challenges to unlock a new weapon.
- 20 Levels of Location Mastery – Unlock starting locations, agency pickups and new items when you complete challenges and earn XP.
- 5 new Location Mastery unlocks – Get your hands on four new and unique items as well as a stylish new suit that you can use in any location.
- 7 new Trophies / Achievements to earn – Boost your Gamerscore, collect trophies or unlock achievements.