Having garnered quite a bit of hype and anticipation since its promising reveal last year and subsequent updates, all of which continued to look impressive, Kena: Bridge of Spirits finally launched a couple of days ago. Many have, of course, been jumping into the game over the last couple of days, though some have reported a few issues here and there- several of which have been addressed with a new patch.
Developer Ember Lab has pushed out patch 1.05 for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, which fixes various progression bugs that players have encountered in the game, including one that locked you into the Spirit Mask mode at times. Meanwhile, other things such as the photo mode, camera sensitivity, the PS5 version’s Activities functionality, and more have also been tweaked. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is out now for PS5, PS4, and PC. Though it is currently only available digitally, a physical version of the game will be launching in November. Our review of the game will be going live soon, so stay tuned for that.
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.