Originally slated to arrive on May 28th, Warhorse Studios’ Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition will now be releasing on June 25th 2019. It costs $40, but if you want an extra special edition, there’s the Royal Collector’s Edition. Along with the Royal Edition, it contains quite a bit of merchandise.
You can check out the items for yourself in the image below. The Royal Collector’s Edition includes:
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition
- Double-Sided Poster featuring “A Woman’s Lot”-Artwork and world map
- 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Theresa, painted in silver and with an antique finish
- Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on Audio-CD
- Deliverance – Making of Kingdom Come and Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come on Blu-Ray
- Decorative Metal-Pin with Kingdom Come: Deliverance Logo
For those who just want to pick up the Royal Edition, it consists of the base game with all the DLC. These include Treasures of the Past, From the Ashes, The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon, Band of Bastards, and A Woman’s Lot. The last DLC is slated to release in mid-2019 and will have players assuming the role of Theresa before bearing witness to Sigismund’s raid.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition will be coming for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. The base game has been fairly successful, selling one million copies within the first two weeks of launch. Though the Royal Edition is published by Deep Silver, Warhorse Studios was acquired in March by THQ Nordic.