The latest Famitsu charts are in.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming titles, as voted by their readers, and most of it hasn’t seen much changes as compared to what we’ve been seeing over the last few weeks now. In a top 10 that includes a lot of Nintendo games, the top spot is nonetheless still occupied by Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Monster Hunter World follows behind in second place, and Super Mario Odyssey, which is now not long away from launch, is close behind in third place. Kingdom Hearts III, another game that has been in and around the top places of this weekly chart for a long time now, is in fourth place.
Other notable upcoming releases are Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon in fifth position, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at number 7, Gran Turismo Sport close behind in eighth place, and Fire Emblem Warriors in tenth place. You can check out the full top 10 below. The votes were cast between September 7 and September 13.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 790 votes
2. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 665 votes
3. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 570 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 514 votes
5. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 479 votes
6. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 411 votes
7. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 285 votes
8. [PS4] Gran Turismo Sport – 282 votes
9. [PS4] City Shrouded in Shadow – 280 votes
10. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors – 270 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!