Kingdom Hearts 3
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
Super Smash Bros Ultimate comes in at number three.
The latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by the Japanese gaming magazine’s readers, are in. In last week’s charts, Kingdom Hearts 3 was overtaken by Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and this week, the upcoming RPG is back with a vengeance.
Kingdom Hearts 3 has taken the very top spot, overtaking even fellow Square Enix RPG Final Fantasy 7 Remake, which comes in at second position. Meanwhile, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has returned to the third spot, where it’s been for a good few weeks (barring the last week, of course).
The rest of the top 5 is unchanged. Persona Q2 is in at number four, while Resident Evil 2 follows close behind in fifth place. Meanwhile, Devil May Cry 5 has entered the top 10, placed at number 7, while Bayonetta 3 retains its tenth position from last week.
God Eater 3 is in at number six, while Code Vein takes the ninth spot. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between September 13 and September 19.
1. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 668 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 660 votes
3. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 560 votes
4. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 506 votes
5. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 440 votes
6. [PS4] God Eater 3 – 273 votes
7. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 267 votes
8. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 243 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 241 votes
10. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 237 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!