Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix Business Division 1
Nintendo’s upcoming fighter overtakes Kingdom Hearts 3 in the latest charts.
The top 5 has remain mostly unchanged in the latest Famitsu weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games (as voted by their readers). Final Fantasy 7 Remake continues its dominance at the very top of the pile, while Persona Q2 and Resident Evil 2, which were placed number four and number five respectively last week, have retained their positions as well.
Kingdom Hearts 3 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate are still in the top 5 as well, with the only difference being that they’ve switched around in positions, with the Square Enix title falling to third place, and Super Smash moving up to number 2. Notably, Fire Emblem: Three Houses has broken into the top 10 for the first time, placed at number nine, while Bayonetta 3 is back in the charts at number 10.
Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! takes the eighth place, with Warriors Orochi 4 coming in at number 6. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between September 6 and September 12.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 694 votes
2. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 570 votes
3. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 553 votes
4. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 482 votes
5. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 401 votes
6. [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 – 285 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 283 votes
8. [NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee – 237 votes
9. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 236 votes
10. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 234 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!