Monster Hunter World
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
The latest Famitsu charts are here.
The latest weekly charts from Japanese gaming mag Famitsu are here, ranking the most highly anticipated upcoming games as voted by their readers, and it seems like not much has changed from the top 10 in last week’s charts. Final Fantasy VII Remake is, as ever, at the top spot, while Monster Hunter World, Super Mario Odyssey, Kingdom Hearts III, and Pokemon UltraSun and UltraMoon are still in the following four positions respectively.
Fire Emblem Warriors has dropped out of the top 10, with Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey being the notable new entry at number eight. Gran Turismo Sport has dropped down one place, ranking in at tenth place this week, while Xenoblade Chronicles 2 retains the seventh spot. Meanwhile, Dynasty Warriors 9 comes in comes in at ninth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between September 14 and September 20.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 716 votes
2. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 629 votes
3. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 490 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 408 votes
5. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 373 votes
6. [PS4] City Shrouded in Shadow – 343 votes
7. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 297 votes
8. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey – 262 votes
9. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 252 votes
10. [PS4] Gran Turismo Sport – 248 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!