If the release of MAG (Massive Action Game) passed you by with an unenthused grunt, then a new reason to pick it up is just around the corner.
MAG 2.0, a massive update for the 256-player online shooter will be released in a months time.
- PlayStation Move support
- An increased level cap that goes to level 70
- A revamped Skill Tree that allows for the deepest character customization and specialization ever found in a first-person shooter
- A brand-new in-game economy that lets you earn credits to spend on weapons and items from the also-new â€œSupply Depotâ€
- Our useful â€œClan Deployâ€ feature that enables clan leaders and officers to queue up to 128 of their fellow clan members into a single game
- A â€œMAG Newsâ€ page that brings players up to date on all the latest happenings the moment they log in
- A multitude of updates that refine existing weapons, maps, and vehicles
- Important bug fixes and other enhancements that streamline the overall experience
Zipper Interactive is keen to add that a piece of soon-to-be released DLC will contain a new game mode, Escalation, and 9 all new weapons.
Stay tuned as more specifics about this huge update are released.