Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Guide – How to Unlock All Suits
Insomniac’s new Spider-Man title boasts a range of suits – here’s how to get them all.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is out now and revisits Manhattan with a new story, new hero and much more. That means new suits as well and like its predecessor, each has its own unique ability and unlock conditions. Let’s go through them below:
- Sportswear Suit – Unlocked from the beginning.
- Great Responsibility Suit – Finish the first main story mission with Peter Parker.
- Winter Suit – Unlocked by finishing the “We’ve Got a Lead” side mission.
- Bodega Cat Suit – Enables use of Spider-Cat as a finisher. Unlocked by completing the “Cat’s Pyjamas” mission.
- Miles Morales 2020 Suit – Complete all Spidey Challenges along with other conditions.
- Classic Suit – Equipped with Zap Slap mod, which generates a concussive force upon destroying weapons used by the Underground.
- Programmable Matter – Enables use of the mechanical limbs finisher. Unlocked by completing all Underground Hideouts, Roxxon Labs and other conditions.
- Uptown Pride Suit – Complete all requests in the FNSM App to unlock.
- Purple Reign – Equipped with Reclaimer mod, which replenishes one gadget ammo after performing a stealth takedown.
- Homemade Suit – Comes equipped with the Power Pitcher mod which increases damage dealt by thrown objects. Unlocked at level 5.
- T.R.A.C.K. Suit – Equipped with the Untrackable Visor mod which provides 25 percent damage reduction from ranged attacks. Unlocked at level 6.
- Animated Suit – Equipped with the Stronger Webs mod which sees enemies taking more time to escape from webbing. Unlocked at level 7.
- Brooklyn Visions – Equipped with Trick Master mod which provides bonus Venom Power after performing Air Tricks. Unlocked at level 8.
- Crimson Cowl Suit – Equipped with Strike Visor mod, which allows for completely silent Web-Strike Takedowns when camouflaged. Unlocked at level 9.
- S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit – Equipped with Venom Overclock mod, which increases Venom Power regeneration when health is low. Unlocked at level 10.
- The End Suit – Equipped with Steady Focus mod, which slows the depletion rate of camouflage when not moving. Unlocked at level 11.
- Miles Morales 2099 Suit – Equipped with Venom Suppression Resistance mod, which reduces the amount of time that Roxxon Venom Suppression is active. Can also remove Roxxon bolas when activating camouflage. Unlocked at level 12.
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse Suit – Equipped with Vibe the Verse Suit mod, which adds animations based on Into the Spider-verse. Also equipped with the Bam! Pow! Wham! mod Mod, which adds comic book-style captions to attacks. Unlocked at level 13 or by pre-ordering.
- Spider Training Suit – Equipped with Power Transfer mod, which disables camouflage early and converts any remaining energy to Venom Power. Unlocked in New Game Plus.