The latest Famitsu charts are in…
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by a vote among their readers, and the top 3 remains unchanged from what it’s been over the last few weeks. Monster Hunter World continues to lead the pack at the very top of the pile, while Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III trail behind in second and third place respectively.
Notably, in fourth place is Hokuto ga Gotoku, ahead of several other notable games in the top 10, such as Dynasty Warriors 9 at number 5 and Persona Q2 in sixth place. Meanwhile, Shin Megami Tensei V is in the eighth spot, while fellow Switch game Project Octopath Traveler is in the tenth position.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between December 7 and December 13.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 1,256 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 888 votes
3. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts 3 – 613 votes
4. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 493 votes
5. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 347 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 337 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 307 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 251 votes
9. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 248 votes
10. [NSW] Project Octopath Traveler – 245 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!