Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix Business Division 1
The latest Famitsu charts are in.
Famitsu has released the latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by its readers, and the top 10 is once again dominated by RPGs. Monster Hunter World retains the top spot, where it’s been for a couple of weeks now, while Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III follow at second and third position respectively.
Not far behind is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at fourth position, since the voting for these charts was held before the game was out. There’s some other notable upcoming games in the top 10 as well, such as Dynasty Warriors 9 at sixth place, Persona Q2 right behind it, and Dragon Quest XI for the Nintendo Switch in tenth position.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between November 9 and November 15.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 917 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 723 votes
3. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 475 votes
4. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 419 votes
5. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 341 votes
6. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 337 votes
7. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 292 votes
8. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 257 votes
9. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 235 votes
10. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI – 205 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!