Atlus held a worldwide consumer questionnaire in May 2022, asking fans several questions like their most desired game remakes. In the recent Atlus Survey 2022 Special Program, the result were revealed Persona 3 (which includes the base game, Persona 3 FES, and Persona 3 Portable) led with 78.9 percent.
This was followed by Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment which also had 78.9 percent of the votes. Revelations: Persona was in third place with 76.3 percent of votes followed by Persona 4 Golden at 74.8 percent and the Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series at 72.1 percent.
It’s not too surprising to see Persona 3 at the top, especially considering it kicked off the more stylish, contemporary style that the sequels have followed to date. Persona 2 is interesting since it’s not brought up as often, but it’s still pretty beloved among fans (and critically acclaimed). Of course, whether Atlus follows through and remakes these titles remains to be seen.
In the meantime, it’s bringing Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal to Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and PC platforms along with Game Pass. Persona 5 Royal is coming first, launching on October 21st. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks and check out the full results for the survey’s remake question below.
- Persona 3 (P3/P3FES/P3P) (78.9 percent)
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin/Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (78.9 percent)
- Revelations: Persona (76.3 percent)
- Persona 4 (P4G) (74.8 percent)
- Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series (72.1 percent)
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (69.5 percent)
- Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse (66.7 percent)
- Shin Megami Tensei 4 (65.3 percent)
- Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner series (62.4 percent)
- Etrian Odyssey series (58 percent)
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)