Take this with a pinch of salt.
PlayStation World is a new service that will be announced Sony at the PS Meeting 2013. The online will be supposedly free and the paid version will cost $89.
This is a massive rumour right now and comes from a fairly obscure website, so take this with a pinch of salt. 4news.it is reporting that the paid version of the service contains PlayStation Plus. Gaikai will be used for cloud-gaming and with the option to play for free.
Here’s a rough translation of the same. We are still trying to confirm the validity of the rumour but this really seems like a real thing. There’s still some time to go before the PS4 will be unveiled.
The site also talks about sharing photos of videos on YouTube and this will be locked behind a paywall. The name PlayStation World was chosen because
– Online free as the current Playstation Network
– Voice chat between all PlayStation certified devices, ie consoles and smartphones
Payment (annual cost of about $ 89.)
– Playstation Plus (included with these services previously have) enhanced new proposals, users PS4
– Access to Gaikai for cloud-gaming with the option to play for free to list some of the titles in a month, while others pay
– Share photos and / or videos directly to YouTube
– More space for saved games in the cloud