The latest issue of the Japanese gaming magazine Weekly Famitsu (via Gematsu) has revealed the Japanese voice cast for most of the upcoming Samurai Shodown’s roster of characters.
- Haohmaru (voiced by Daiki Nakamura)
- Nakoruru (voiced by Mai Nakahara)
- Hanzo Hattori (voiced by Tadahisa Saizen)
- Galford (voiced by Wataru Komada)
- Ukyo Tachibana (voiced by Shinjiro Sakurai)
- Jubei Yagyu (voiced by Hiroshi Naka)
- Earthquake (voiced by Kentarou Tone)
- Charlotte (voiced by Afumi Hashi)
- Genjuro Kibagami (voiced by Kong Kuwata)
- Kyoshiro Senryo (voiced by Monster Maezuka)
- Tam Tam (voiced by Ryousuke Morita)
- Yoshitora Tokugawa (voiced by Makoto Furukawa)
- Shiki (voiced by Chitose Morinaga)
The list includes a majority of the roster that’s been revealed. Mentioned above are 13 of the 16 characters so far, but the list, as you will notice, doesn’t include the voice actors for the two as-of-now unannounced characters, as well as the latest character revealed, Darli Dagger.
Samurai Shodown will be released this June on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, followed by a Q4 2019 release for Switch, and then a launch at a later date for PC. You can check out a 40 minute gameplay preview from PAX East, and also look into the recently announced NeoGeo Collection of the franchise.