SkyDrift an an Arcade Jet Flying Racer that look pretty cool, from the launch trailer above. It is now live for the Xbox Live Arcade and the Playstation Network on PS3. It will run you 1200 Microsoft Points or $14.99 USD and includes 3 game modes, Power Race Mode, Speed Race Mode and Survival Mode. 8 different planes (32 Skins) and 8 person multiplayer. SkyDrift will also be available for the PC as well.For more info on this stackable power up collecting, fighting sky racer, check out the full press release below.
Budapest, Hungary – September 7, 2011 –Pilots, start your engines! Digital Reality’s aerial combat racer SkyDrift takes to the skies today on PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE®Arcade. SkyDrift is a fast paced, arcade-heavy game that gives players the ultimate racing experience with a smooth, light, and quick flight style.
Download the action-packed SkyDrift launch trailer HERE!
Dominate against the deadliest opponents in the most spectacular exotic locations from all around the world. Choosing from 33 racing events on several reversible, living tracks, players will compete against opponents in single player or multiplayer challenges with up to eight players. The goal is simple: if you can’t overtake them, shoot them down!
SkyDrift GamePlay Features:
- Eight Modern Planes to Fly: Choose from eight modern, state-of-the art airplanes turned into killing machines, each with four different skins for a total of 32 unique racing skins.
- Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers. Strategy becomes key as you must choose which powers to keep, which ones to upgrade and which ones to convert into Boost energy.
- Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
- 8-person Multiplayer: Jump online to take your friends down in this fast and furious battle.
- Three Unique Game Modes: Power Race Mode is high-speed racing paired with power-ups; Speed Race Mode where players navigate the course through ring targets that accelerates plane speed and Survival Mode where pilots race against the countdown clock and each other.
In SkyDrift, become the master of the sky with challenging achievements, collectable rewards and badges, and numerous tactical power-ups.
Rated “E 10+” for Mild Violence by the Entertainment Software Review Board, SkyDrift is now available on PlayStation Network for $14.99 or on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 Microsoft Points. For more information about SkyDrift, please visit the official website at http://skydriftgame.com and YouTube page and then follow us on Facebook and Twitter
About Digital Reality
Digital Reality is a game service company that combines original gameplay and creative freedom from studios by maintaining a long-term online relationship with its customers. With a secure base of private funding, Digital Reality publishes games across all platforms, from downloadable console titles to browser-based and mobile games. Originally founded under the name Amnesty Design in 1991, Digital Reality has 20 years of experience in game development. The company’s first game, Reunion, was released on Amiga and PC in 1991, and in 1994 the company began work on the Imperium Galactica series. Other popular published games from Digital Reality include Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Platoon, and Desert Rats vs. Afrika Korps. For more information, visit www.digitalreality.eu.