If you’re tired of trudging down those huge, snow-covered slopes in Sons of the Forest, then you’ve come to the right palace. There’s a way to speed up your travels in Sons of the Forest. You can craft a Sled using the 3D Printer. In this guide we will tell you how you can draft a sled in Sons of the Forest.
How to Craft the Sled
- You need a 3D Printer to craft a sled. There is no other way. So, if you want a sled, you need to have a 3D Printer already. Period.
- You need 1000 MP of Printer Resin. You can find these in bunker and supply crates. Unfortunately, this is the tedious part. So, you just have to explore the game’s world to get hold of Resin.
How to use the Sled in Sons of the Forest
- Once you crafted a sled, you would obviously want to use it. Unfortunately, the controls for the sled are a bit clunky. Anyways, you need to head to top of a slope. Once you are there, use the backpack and click the Left Mouse Button to equip the sled.
- Now you need to quickly press the Left Mouse Button mid jump and you will then start sliding.
- Enjoy sliding while the slope lasts!
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)