The Rebreather in Sons of the Forest is a crucial tool for extended underwater exploration, allowing you to stay submerged for longer periods of time. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to locate the Rebreather in Sons of the Forest.
How to locate the Rebreather in Sons of the Forest
- Look for a cave on the map which is indicated by the GPS Tracker. This cave is located on the norther part of the Island. The best way to locate this place is too look for a beach where NPCs have been impaled.
- Once you find such a location, keep heading towards a nearby forest and you will eventually come across yellow cans floating. There is cave besides the yellow cans. So this location is covered. Grab your axe and get through it.
- While exploring the cave, keep an eye out for air tank needed for the rebreather which you’ll acquire that shortly.
- Keep moving forward until the cave turns blue. Don’t stop. Keep on moving.
- You will eventually arrive in a room with a floating rubber ring. Be careful. There are some enemies in this area. Take care of them and move ahead. You will come across two diversions. Take the left diversion. This will lead you to the rebreather. You can also take the right diversion if you want the Stun Gun.
- After taking the left diversion, you will eventually reach a room which will lead into another section of the cave. You will once again come across an area which is lit in blue. Now head down and you will come across a shark. Avoid or fight it and return to the beginning of the path.
- Keep on following the narrow path and you will eventually find the Rebreather. Once you have it, equip the Rebreather and make your way out of the cave.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)