Adventure management title Spiritfarer has received its latest free update which adds a brand new Spirit named Beverly who can be found in Oxbury. You can also build a house for her and experience a new questline. Check out the trailer below to see some of the new content in action.
Several new features have also been added including the Archive Room for check out treasure maps or Acetates and Buck’s Lottery Littery Reviews which provide quests to earn treasure maps. There’s also a new Save system which provides up to three slots. If you’re in the mood to relax, then hang out in the Lounge – it now has a radio for listening to available songs from the soundtrack.
Along with new Spicy Foods – like Laska, Chai Latte and Dakgangjeong – quality of life changes like keeping track of materials needed from the Captain’s Log and a Destination Queue have been added. There’s also a Safe Travel option that allows for skipping events when traveling. Check out the full patch notes here for more details.
- Beverly – A tiny owl found in Oxbury.
- Beverly’s house.
- Full length spirit questline.
- New Save System – You can now have three save slots. (Click here for more information.)
- New Station: Archive Room – A place where you can store and look up old documents. Prime location to view treasure maps or Acetates.
- Buck’s Lottery Littery Reviews – Special magazines that contains a series of quests with treasure maps.
- Radio in the Lounge – Hang out by the bar and take a listen to any of the songs from the soundtrack you’ve heard before.
New spicy foods have been added:
- Laska – A delicious spicy noodle soup that will cure any cold.
- Milquetoast – It’s just wet bread.
- Flamin’ Firebirdz – After a bag of these bad boys, you won’t even feel your face.
- Aloo Gobi – A vegetable delight with flavor to boot.
- Chai Latte – A spicy drink for cold or hot days.
- Chilaquiles – A breakfast classic for people in the know.
- Dakgangjeong – Sweet, crispy and spicy. Three delicious words!
Quality of Life Improvements
- You can now keep track of required materials for buildings, houses, stations and improvements inside the Captain’s log.
- Destination Queue – Select up to three points to explore in a single travel!
- New “Safe Travel” mode for travelling, which automatically skips events during your next travel.
- You can enable and disable Alex’s bus station music.
- In-game optional assistance for all Elena’s events when you fail.
- New Watering Upgrade and visuals for Field and Garden (Quest rewards)
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)