Sqaure Enix has announced two new map packs for their newly released game Mindjack (which we did not like much). Both the DLCs consist of three new maps for the multiplayer mode, and both of them will be available for 560 Microsoft Points and $7.00 on Xbox Live and PSN respectively.
The first map pack is already out, and consists of the following maps-
- Airport Shootout: Defend yourself against a raid of Nerkas soldiers coming from every direction at the San Mira Airport.
- Construction Carnage: Take cover behind make-shift barricades to battle against countless waves of enemies.
- Container Maze: Survive through a maze of shipping containers and snipers waiting behind every corner.
The second map pack, which will be out on March 8, will consist the following maps:
- Neon Nightmare: Encounter waves of soldiers and enemies in a fierce battle at an old downtown alley.
- Look Up, Look Down: Defend yourself from enemies attacking you from every direction on a vertical battlefield.
- Truth at Nerkas HQ: Fight your way through a labyrinth of structures inside Nerkas Laboratories. Utilize its hidden corners to gain the most advantageous position against your enemies.
Stay tuned to GB for more info.