We have the 1.21 patch notes for Star Wars: The Old Republic and you can check out the complete fixes below. The patch balances a lot of abilities and there are notable damage increases for Snipe, Trickshot, Charged Burst, and Takedown which are increased by 5%.
Lot of things are fixed in this patch including minor ones, so be sure to check out the entire list at the link given above.
Here are the miscellaneous big fixes:
- An issue that prevented players from logging out of the game if the ESC button was used to close the logout window has been addressed.
- Corrected a sound issue that caused a loud, unintended sound on the Republic and Imperial Fleets (and potentially other areas with many characters present).
- Corrected some issues with French and German in-game text/dialogue.
- Corrected an issue that could cause characters in cinematics to appear grey in color.
- Objects that can be interacted with will no longer stop glowing if players get too far away from them and then return.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.