Starcraft II rushes to top UK charts
Starcraft II has made it to the top of the UK charts.
Pushing Toy Story 3 down into second place, Starcraft II has become the first PC game of the year to make it top the top spot.
The sequel to one of the most groundbreaking RTS games of the decade has already sold more copies than the original did in its lifetime.
The original Starcraft only managed 24th place in 1998 on the All-Formats chart.
Modern Warfare 2 has also managed to make its way back into the top 10, now standing at number 8.
- StarCraft II (Blizzard Entertainment, Activision)
- Toy Story 3 (Disney Interactive Studios, Disney)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
- Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Lego: Harry Potter (TT Games, Warner Bros Interactive)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Level-5, Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DICE, EA)