Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from its readers, and the results are rather predictable. Bandai Namco’s and Square Enix’s respective action RPGs Tales of Arise and Final Fantasy 16 have been dominating these charts for some time now, and the two are in the top two positions this week once again.
In third place is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s unnamed sequel, trailing the leaders by over a hundred votes, while fellow elusive upcoming Switch exclusive Bayonetta 3 is in fourth place. Yet another Zelda game – Skyward Sword HD – is in at No.10. In fact, with the exception of PS5’s Gran Turismo 7 in ninth place, all other games in the top 10 are Switch exclusives.
The likes of Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Shin Megami Tensei 5, and Splatoon 3 all figure into the top 10 as well.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers betweenJune 17 and June 23.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 541 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 528 votes
3. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 419 votes
4. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 410 votes
5. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 355 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megmai Tensei 5 – 348 votes
7. [NSW] Ushiro – 217 votes
8. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 204 votes
9. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 180 votes
10. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – 173 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]