The Division Update 1.7 PTS Adds Global Event, Changes Striker Set Healing
Various bug fixes and other changes also live now.
Tom Clancy’s The Division has received an update on the public test server for update 1.7. This enables Global Events, week-long events that put a new modifier on all content for interesting effects. This week’s event is Outbreak wherein all enemy factions are afflicted with a disease and take increased damage from headshots.
Completing content within the Global Event will award tokens which can be spent on Classified Gear Sets, a vanity set and three weapon skins. Two additional modifiers can be added by players to increase the challenge while also increasing the amount of Tokens earned.
Along with the release of the first Global Event is a change to the 6 piece bonus on the Striker Gear Set. Instead of awarding 0.01 percent healing for 1000 Stamina, it will now require 2000 Stamina to work. You can check out the rest of the patch notes below.
What are your thoughts on the PTS thus far? Let us know in the comments.
- The first Global Event – Outbreak – is now available on the PTS.
- The factions are infected by the virus and are extremely contagious. Your best course of action is to aim for the head to deal maximum damage.
- The Global Event features a modifier that can be applied to existing content. Two extra modifiers can be enabled to increase the challenge and the rewards.
- Earn Global Event Tokens by playing the content and exchange them for Global Event Caches at the vendor.
- Rewards include
- Three Classified Gear Sets.
- Three different Weapon Skins.
- One vanity set.
- Global Event specific Commendations are available to challenge you even further.
Commendations & Patches
- Fixed an issue where the Too Old for Toys Commendation would not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Patches would apply as a weapon skin when equipped.
- The Premium Vendor now has a tutorial mission for the Encrypted Caches.
- New items have been added to the Encrypted Caches.
- Fixed a bug where parts of the agent became invisible after equipping vanity items from the Encrypted Cache.
- Fixed an issue where the JTF Collection and the Astronaut Collection listed the same reward.
- Fixed an issue where the vanity menu in the Collections tab would always go straight to the second item in the category.
Classified Gear Sets
- The bonus healing from Striker’s Persistance now takes 2000 Stamina per 0,01% (increased from 1000).
Known issues with Classified Gear Sets
- Fixed an issue where stats on Classified Gear Sets would roll lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where you could not recalibrate two stats on Classified Gear Sets.
- Fixed an issue where the LoneStar 6-piece bonus stopped working if the player swapped weapons just as they ran out of ammo.
- After a Medkit cleanses a Status Effect, it will grant a temporary, three-second invulnerability to the cleansed Effect.
- Fixed a bug where Triage would be applied multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where the Pulse icon would overlap other UI elements.
- Fixed a location where the player could throw a Seeker Mine through a wall and kill all the enemies on the other side.
- Fixed a location in General Assembly where a glass panel could get in the way in the fight against Raptor.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were unable to detect the player after going through a weird fire door.
Known issues with Survival
- Using deconstruct in a Survival session will get user stuck in the overview UI interface.
- The user is unable to equip gear mods in Survival.
- You can now see recent/nearby players from the opposing team as well as from your own team.
Base of Operation
- Fixed a bug where the Base of Operation would become unusable after visiting the Premium Vendor.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would stop engaging the player if they hid behind certain objects in the Q Building Landmark.
- Fixed an issue where the player can teleport outside of the map in Dark Zone 2.
- The talent description on the NinjaBike bag now correctly reflects its functionality.
- Players now get a warning if their wallet of is full of a given currency and they open a Cache containing that currency.
- Removed the unusable “Equip” button from the Commendation menus.
- Fixed an issue where the “Unmark as junk” button wouldn’t show after marking an item as junk in the Stash.
- Cypher Keys are shown in the loot preview.
- You can now inspect received clothing items straight in the Encrypted Caches window. It uses the same inspect camera as the regular appearance menu.
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn’t use the D-pad to navigate the Encrypted Cache screen.
- Fixed an UI issue where there a white box would be displayed instead of the number of Cypher Keys the player has.
Known issues with UI
- Many icons in game are appearing as boxes instead of icons.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s FPS would still be capped despite turning off the Frame Rate limiter.
- Fixed an issue where the Global Event headshot sound would play outside of the Global Events.
- Fixed an issue where you could clip through the camera when in a party and multiple agents are standing around the Premium Vendor.
- Agents still blinked after death on the PTS. No zombies allowed, so we made sure it is not happening anymore