The Division players can expect a substantial update to the game for free next week. Version number 1.2 is titled Conflict, and it will be bringing a whole host of changes and improvements to the game- chief among them being an increase in the number of Phoenix Credits able to be carried, to 2,000.
The full list of changes is thorough and extensive. You can check out everything that will be changing with this new update below. There is also a video that introduces the new update, which you can watch below:
- In Columbus Cricle, Rikers have seized one of the anit-aircraft sites abandoned by the LMB. They now control Manhattan’s airspace and are taking possession of supply drops. Players will need to take back the area.
- New High Value Targets, otherwise known as Faction Leaders, are taking over the city. Find out where they are and put them six feet under.
- Hijack Extractions: In the Dark Zone players will need interrupt all ongoing extractions by “severing the rope ” which will drop all loot to the ground. Players will need to protect the loot at all cost.
- Sealed Caches will be dropped by named enemies in the Dark Zone – and they may contain “mystery items.”
- The new Gear set will unlock “powerful and unique bonuses” Hunter’s Faith, Lone Star, Final Measure and Predator’s Mask.
- High-End Weapons are the Hungry Hog M60 LMG; Centurion M1911 single-action, semi-automatic pistol; Medved SAIG A12 Shotgun; and the Historian M1A MMR.
The Division is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.