“When you can rely neither on swords nor magic, show them the power of science!”
As of today, should they so choose, adventures of The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing will be able to up your game with a new class. In the new DLC, Van Helsing: Arcane Mechanic, a new specialist class will be made available, which will utilize arcane machinery, obscure gadgets, and deadly science.
As we can see from the above trailer, this new Arcane Mechanic class is not one to be trifled with. He is fully capable of tacking individual foes head on, or hanging back and luring entire groups of enemies into traps to be taken out unawares. As the trailer states, “When you can rely neither on swords nor magic, show them the power of science!”
Here’s the full rundown of what the DLC grants you:
– The Arcane Mechanic character class
– All new class specific gear that comes hand in hand with the class
– A whole new set of unique skills and perks
– A new tactical game play element: traps and deployed mechanical creatures
– Three all new class-specific quests, and two brand new maps in the single player campaign mode.
The new DLC will cost you $3.99.