Having unveiled The Last of Us Part 1 during the Summer Games Fest Kickoff show, Naughty Dog has also revealed details about the game’s Digital Deluxe Edition, priced at $99.99 (as opposed to the standard edition’s $79.99), as well as pre-order bonuses for both editions.
Here’s what you get in The Last of Us Part 1 Digital Deluxe Edition:
- Increased Crafting Speed Skill
- Increased Healing Speed Skill
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade
- Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
- Dither Punk Filter
- Speedrun Mode
- Six Weapon Skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Carbon Black Bow
Additionally, here’s what you’ll get for pre-ordering any version of The Last of Us Part 1 on PS5:
- Bonus Supplements to upgrade your skillset
- Bonus Weapon Parts to upgrade your arsenal
The Last of Us Part 1 is a ground-up remake of the original The Last of Us, which was released back in 2013 on the PS3. The remake, coming to the PS5, is making use of more modern technology, and fully revamps the graphical fidelity of the game. It was leaked by PlayStation just hours before the official announcement.
Alongside the visuals, the remake also sees improvements to combat, movement, stealth, and AI. Naughty Dog co-president Neil Druckmann has stated that the remake incorporates the lessons learned by the studio during the development of Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Part 2.
The Last of Us Part 1 is coming to PS5 on September 2. There will also be a PC release later on.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)