The last few weeks of Famitsu’s charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games have seen The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and Final Fantasy 16 trading blows at the very top. Last week saw Zelda taking the top spot, and this week, the upcoming Switch exclusive retains its position, with Final Fantasy 16 still in second place, and a decent margin separating the two games.
The entire top 10, in fact, is largely unchanged from last week. Dragon Quest Treasures, which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place, is still in third place, though Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth falls down to No. 6, with Pikmin 4 moving up to fourth place. In seventh place, the PS5 version of the upcoming Resident Evil 4 remake hangs on to its position.
Octopath Traveler 2 has climbed up to the eighth spot, while Pragmata is still bringing up the real at No. 10. Meanwhile, fellow Capcom title Street Fighter 6 re-enters the top 10 at No. 9.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between November 17 and November 22.
1. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 784 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 726 votes
3. [NSW] Dragon Quest Treasures – 557 votes
4. [NSW] Fire Emblem Engage – 413 votes
5. [NSW] Pikmin 4 – 355 votes
6. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 334 votes
7. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 265 votes
8. [NSW] Octopath Traveler 2 – 214 votes
9. [PS5] Street Fighter 6 – 212 votes
10. [PS5] Pragmata – 207 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)