The Witch & The Hundred Cavalry Men Announced For the PS3
Nippon Ichhi has announced a new PS3 exclusive named, The Witch & The Hundred Cavalry Men. It’s an open world ARPG, with seamless world and with Dungeon RPG elements.
Details via Andriasang.
- The world is open and seamless — there won’t be transitions between town and field
- The game is a dark fantasy action RPG
- The game will have a high degree of freedom — the world is like a sandbox where you can do anything
- The visuals are fully 3D. The perspective is from above.
- There will be a packed main story with over 30 hours of play
- There will be lots of sub quests
- There’s no game over. But, if you die, you lose your items
- There’s lots of blood, and the game’s visual expression is dark. However, they won’t be going too overboard with the grotesque.
- You can choose to side with good or evil
- Nippon Ichi is not using the experience it gained from making Disgaea and other titles. (Make sure you read that carefully!)