Like with all Bethesda games, Fallout 4 has a hell of a modding community (and this is before the official modding tools are even out!). Modders are a crafty bunch, and they can usually make a game sing while standing on a toe on a rolling egg, if they want it to.
Or they can make the game into absolutely anything else – we’ve already had Thomas The Tank Engine in Fallout 4, and another really good mod made the game look like Borderlands 2. But the most popular Fallout 4 mods seem to be all Star Wars themed. There are a whole host of Star Wars mods for Fallout 4. VG247 has gone ahead and compiled a list of all of them, which you can find below:
- Stormtrooper Combat Armour Variants by stiptikspec
- Star Wars Blaster Sound by norelon
- Kylo Ren – Adam Driver V2.0 by anjoss
- Kylo Ren Helmet by arlindo50
- Boba Fett Armor Re-texture by DazFaz
- R2D2 Dress by Jimsaylor95
- Star Wars ESB Shirt by LostStormTrooper
- Star Wars – Galactic Empire Flag by Artyom4942
- FlagMinutemen by Chronokiller (blue Rebel flag)
- Star Wars TIE Fighter Pip-Boy (4K Pipboy) by doctrderp
- Black Trooper Pip-Boy by Pajonk77
Hopefully, these mods all show up on consoles whenever Bethesda brings Fallout 4 mods to the PS4 and Xbox One- though I think those cross platform mods may be limited to just the ones made using the official suite. Such a shame.