Top Ten for the week ended 15th January.
- 01. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
02. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
03. FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
04. Dance Central (Microsoft)
05. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
06. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
07. Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Ubisoft)
08. Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda)
09. Fable 3 (Microsoft)
10. Halo Reach (Microsoft)
How so many Kinect titles are toppling blockbuster titles like COD and Assassin’s Creed is anyone’s guess, but it looks like this is good news for Microsoft. Love it or hate it, Kinect is here to stay and this week’s UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack figures prove it.