Creative Assembly’s strategy game Total War: Warhammer 3 has been out for a while, enjoying favorable reviews for its mechanically dense gameplay- however, performance and gameplay issues have been its bane over the months. Fortunately, the developers have been responsive and swift in fixing the problems, and recently, the game received another update.
Update 1.1.0 brings in the usual bug fixes, while also bringing balance changes and the return of two Domination battlefields. Additionally, fixes for the bugged interaction between the Everlasting Gift tech and Gift of Slaneesh upgrade have been introduces, alongside balance updates for factions, crucial adjustments to the Daemons of Chaos Gifts, Gift Sets, and more.
The patch notes for the update contain exhaustive details on the various changes and fixes made, so be sure to check them out in full. Alternatively, you can check out the highlights below, and learn more about the some of the bigger changes in the new trailer for the update.
TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER 3, PATCH 1.1 HIGHLIGHTS
- Numerous crash fixes and performance optimizations
- A major overhaul of the Realm of Chaos mechanics
- A much-anticipated fix for a bugged interaction between the Everlasting Gift tech and Gift of Slaneesh upgrade
- A fix to ensure that Supply Lines values update properly when disbanding a Lord
- Fixes for numerous issues blocking players from completing the Prologue
- A one-on-one training montage to bulk up The Daemon Prince (aka “Daniel”)
- Major adjustments to the Daemons of Chaos Gifts and Gift Sets
- The first improvements to unit responsiveness (with more coming later)
- Units must now brace against a charging attacker for Charge Reflection to take effect
- Balance updates for most factions and several faction-specific units
- Two returning Domination battlefields: Arnheim and Battle for Itza
- Major updates to the Domination multiplayer mode: including larger starting armies and an update to supply mechanics
- …and much more!
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)