EA Sports’ FIFA 12, which topped all charts last week and became the third biggest launch in UK< has topped the all-formats chart this week too, holding off the newcomers Rage and Dark Souls, who debuted at No.2 and No.3 respectively.
Gears of War 3, as expected, fell from 2 to 4. F1 2011 is at the 5th position, and Dead Island, Zumba Fitness and Deus Ex: Human Revolution feature at the next threee spots.
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean at 9 and Resistance 3 at 10 round off the top 10.
Here’s the full top 10 for the week ending October 8:
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Rage (Bethesda)
03. Dark Souls (Namco Bandai)
04. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
05. F1 2011 (Disney)
06. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
07. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
08. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
09. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
10. Resistance 3 (Sony)