Warframe Plains of Eidolon Fix Increases Standing From Bounties, Sentient Cores
Digital Extremes continues to tune its massive new open world with changes and fixes.
Digital Extremes’ Warframe received Plains of Eidolon, its huge open world update, last week and while the response has been somewhat positive, there’s been plenty of feedback regarding numerous issues. Players have complained about the lacklustre rewards for bounties along with the meager amount of standing obtained from fishing, mining and collecting Cores.
The developer has heard many of these concerns and released a hotfix to tune the economy for Plains of Eidolon along with fixing many bugs. It noted that further changes could arrive based on learning the systems inherent in the update along with listening to feedback.
Until then, the requirements for crafting the Sky Archwing Launcher have been lowered significantly, standing has been increased for Sentient Cores turned into the Quills and much more. Of course, some features like auras that affect enemy shields having an affect on the Teralysts have been changed as well. You can check out a portion of the patch notes below.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3
- Added new objective UI text to Mobile Defense missions and Vor’s Prize to be more descriptive and consistent.
- Added an area kill marker for Plains Assassinate general area once the mission starts.
Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:
- Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
- Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
- Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.
Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes:
Here is the first round of changes to aspects of the new economy! We’ll continue to iterate as time is spent learning the systems and feedback is given on the experience. We’re still looking for that sweet spot of what amount of time is fair to ‘complete’ everything this massive update had to offer, but as we all have different play schedules it will continue to be tuned!
- The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values).
- Reduced the maximum downtime between Incursions from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits
- Significantly reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint build time.
- Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces.
- Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do.
Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
- Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
- Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6.
- Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3.
The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now):
- Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing.
- Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.
- Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However,
- Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty.
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.
- Vendors in Cetus now appear in orange on the mini map.
- Dropped Sentient Shards now float to improve visibility.
- Removed the ‘Owned’ tag on Rivens linked in Chat.
- Adjusted Supply Crate Health to better match Bounty level in the Plains.
- Reduced the brightness of the lens flares used on the Lanka.
- The Profile now displays Cetus and Quills Standing separately.
- Tweaked the Operator arm animations when shooting an Amp so it’s not so different from other aim directions.
- When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.
- Polished the animations for Vazarin’s Guardian Shell to reduce head swaying when jogging.
Tweaked the volume of Operator Amps and added sound effects to the charge up.
- Eidolon Lures now have a max level of 30.
- Grineer Dropships, Skiffs, and Bombers are no longer included in the ‘kill enemies’ objectives.
- Lowered Tusk Bomber Armor from 450 to 225 and lowered base Health from 4500 to 3500.
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe FX to better respect night time lighting in the Plains as mentioned here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/76n5z3/de_im_loving_the_update_but_you_did_something_to/
- Convergence Orbs will no longer spawn on enemies in the air.