A new update is available for Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs: Legion, and ranges from about 19 GB on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One to 10 GB on PS4 and 2.3 GB on PS5. It contains several bug fixes for the campaign along with “general game improvements.” More importantly, it preps for the launch of the online multiplayer later, which goes live at 7 AM PT/10 AM ET.
Multiplayer will be available only for consoles though – the PC version has been delayed due to issues that caused crashing on different GPUs. The Tactical Op is also coming later on consoles due to some bugs. At the very least, players can venture around London together and engage in deathmatch with the Spiderbot Arena.
As for update 3.2, it fixes an issue that would cause masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes and an issue where enabling ray tracing resulted in the game crashing. Check out the full update notes below for more details. Watch Dogs: Legion is currently available for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, PS5 and Google Stadia.
- Fixed an issue that caused several masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes after TU3.0.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when performing an operative swap in specific areas of the open world.
- Fixed an issue that would cause placeholder text to be displayed for inactive operatives when inspecting them while in a restricted area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when selecting a tab in the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a notification to appear when completing time limited challenges.
- Fixed an issue that could cause buildings in the open world to become temporarily invisible. No more hide and seek!
- Fixed an issue that could cause security cameras and lasers to trigger an alarm on operatives with uniformed access.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when using the Deep Profiler while having menu narration enabled.
Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when accessing the different categories in the in-game store.
- Fixed several issues that could cause graphical corruptions to occur.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)