MachineGames’ Wolfenstein: Youngblood may differ from its predecessors in many ways but there are still tons of collectibles to find. Cassette Taps, Readables, Floppy Disks, 3D Glasses, UKV Covers and Red Supply Crates hidden throughout several of the levels. Some require going through different Kraftwerk doors (check here how to do so) while others require certain abilities.
Fear not though, because we’re going to take a look at all the collectibles in the game and how to find them. Here are the number of collectibles in each area:
- Der Nachtfalter – 2 Collectibles
- Riverside – 26 Collectibles
- Catacombs – 32 Collectibles
- Little Berlin – 35 Collectibles
- Brother 1 – 26 Collectibles
- Detention Area 4 – 32 Collectibles
- Victory Boulevard – 34 Collectibles
- Brother 2 – 32 Collectibles
- Brother 3 – 31 Collectibles
- Lab X – 27 Collectibles
Check out the video guide below for more information on specific locations. Each type of Collectible is tied to an Achievement so if you want 100 percent completion, they’re worth pursuing.