Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Patch 1.10 Released
Lets you play your favourite background music over multiplayer menus.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III received a major 1.2 GB patch today. Patch 1.10 fixed parts of the netcode as well as allowing players to select which music track plays while accessing multiplayer menus. Patch notes for the PC version are included below.
Last year’s Black Ops III was generally well-received, with particular praise lavished on the new, future-tech based gameplay features like thrust-jumping. Black Ops III appears to be going strong, still, with around 10,000 active players on Steam on any given day. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, on the other hand, hasn’t had things so easy: incredibly, the release trailer already received in excess of 440,000 dislikes, making it the most disliked gaming-related video on Youtube.
- New “Music Tracks” option is available in the Option Menu. Players are now able to choose which music plays in the Multiplayer Frontend, or select to have no music at all.
- Updated the “100 Percenter” Calling Card art and moved the challenge from Dark Ops to the main screen to reflect status as a “Challenge Master” reward.
- Improved stability when accepting an invite without the title booted.
- Leaderboards are now accessible after Maintenance messages are dismissed.
- Fixed an error when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match if the Hardcore game rule was enabled.
- Improved lobby stability when playing Awakening and Zombie maps.
- Security update
- Rejack ability will now properly have a smoke effect if used while a Power Core Scorestreak is in effect.
- Power Core
- Resolved an issue where the Power Core was not destroying an enemy H.A.T.R.
- Placed object in front of the barn’s wood pile, in order to close up the line of sight toward the wall run.
- Fixed an exploit where Players were able to mantle to an unintended area near the cave.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to reach an exploitable area next to the waterfall.
- Addressed an exploit near the wall, North of the palace.
- Players are no longer able to mantle into the ticket booth next to the starting area spawn.
- Custom Games
- Updated Official CWL Variants with new restricted items.
- Additional item restrictions implemented in Arena.
- Sixth Sense
- Trip Mine
- Shock Charge
- New “Scrim Series” playlist introduced to Arena.
- Play the official CWL game modes, maps, and rulesets.
- No Protect & Ban, No Specialist Draft.
- Resolved an issue where certain player-controlled Scorestreaks were not counting toward the teamkill kick limit.