New DLC headed to Street Fighter x Tekken in June
Street Fighter x Tekken will get a new DLC which brings a lot of costumes and bunch of other stuff to the game. The release date for the DLC is on June 5, which was revealed on the Capcom Japan blog, and translated by Shoryuken.
You can check out our Street Fighter x Tekken review here, where we gave it a glowing score.
This is what our author Bojeeva had to say about the game, “Whatever your preference, this is a solid title – and offers something suitably different from all those other updates and DLC that we’ve been seeing of late that simply adds a few characters to the roster.
“The Gems and tutorials mean it’s easier to grasp for beginners, while there’s plenty to grab the attention for the more capable player.”
Check out the list below.
- Additional Color Palette 4 – Free
- Wild Card Booster Pack 3 – Free (available June 5-19)
- SF Boost Gem Pack 5 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- SF Boost Gem Pack 6 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- TK Boost Gem Pack 5 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- TK Boost Gem Pack 6 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- World Warrior Gem Pack 2 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- Iron Curtain Gem Pack 2 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- Lighting Legs Gem Pack 2 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- Cross Arts Pack Gem Pack 2 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- King of Iron Fist Gem Pack 2 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- SF/TK Swap Costume Complete Pack – 17.99 USD/1440 MSP