UK XBOX 360 CHARTS: FIFA still at top, Rage and Dark Souls debut impressively
FIFA 12 has, just as it did in the all-formats charts, has topped the Xbox 360 sales charts in UK for the week ending October 8, holding off newcomers Rage and Dark Souls. Both of them debuted strongly nonetheless- Rage at the 2nd spot and Dark Souls at 4. Gears of War 3 droped down from 2 to 3.
F1 2011 claimed the 5th spot, and Dead Island moved to down places to 6. Deus Ex: Human Revolution was at 7, and NBA 2K12 at 8.
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine and Rugby World Cup 2011 at 9 and 10 round off the list.
Here’s the full top 10 for the week ending October 8:
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Rage (Bethesda)
03. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
04. Dark Souls (From Software)
05. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
06. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
07. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
08. NBA 2K12 (Take 2)
09. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
10. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)