In APB you will be able to migrate your former RTW character into APB Reloaded. In fact those who are participating in the closed beta can to that right now. You can bring your old characters tattoos and everything just the way you had them back to the streets of San Paro. You can get to restoring your character at this link right here now, but below is a step by step guide on how to do it.
We have enabled Character Restorations for all APB Reloaded Closed Beta participants that had RTW characters. This process will restore many aspects of your old APB Characters. Below is an brief outline of the process:
- Players log in with the G1 Account they want to migrate the character TO.
- A check is done to see if they have an open character slot on their G1 account.
- If a player doesn’t have enough slots they will be prompted to purchase additional slots or delete a character.
- If they decide to purchase additional slots they will be taken to a special web version of the Armas Marketplace.
- If they decide to delete a character the process is suspended and must be started again from the beginning.
- Players log in with the RTW account they want to migrate the character FROM.
- Players select which world they want to migrate the character FROM.
- Players select which world they want to migrate the character TO.
- A check is done to see if the character’s name is taken on the selected world.
- If it is, the character must be renamed.
- The character is migrated and player is asked if they’d like to migrate another character.
It is important to note that not everything your RTW character had will be restored. The main items being restored are clothing and symbols. Please understand that no progression, APB$, RTW Points, Action Time, weapons or vehicles will be restored. Finally, due to an unforeseeable issue only 2 outfits are being restored. Any symbols and clothing items used in other outfits will still exist on your character, but the outfits themselves will not be accessible.