The latest Collection Event for Apex Legends begins later today with Lost Treasures. Along with a new-ish Limited Time Mode, Armed and Dangerous Evolved, there’s a new Town Takeover organized by Crypto. It’s called Crypto’s Maproom and allows you to see the location of nearby enemy squads.
The Lost Treasures Collection Event will also feature some new cosmetics to unlock, including an Heirloom Weapon for Mirage. In terms of gameplay changes, several updates are being made to Legends like Lifelife, Octane and Revenant. Lifeline’s passive, for instance, now allows her to revive teammates using D.O.C. It will also deploy a shield to block any incoming damage.
Octane’s Stim now increases sprinting speed by 10 percent and also removes any effects impairing movement. Players can also double jump in mid-air after using his Launch Pad along with changing directions more easily. Check out the full patch notes here. The event will be going live at 8 AM PDT today.
- Combat Revive now replaces Combat Medic.
- Deploy D.O.C to revive teammates. D.O.C. will deploy a shield and revive Lifeline’s teammate, leaving Lifeline free to defend or revive someone else.
- This fully replaces Lifeline’s old passive, including Fast Heal
Lifeline’s Tactical cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Lifeline’s Care Package now contains more items
- Care Package will contain 3x more small healing items, when it decides to spawn small healing items
- Care Package will contain 2x more attachments, when it decides to spawn attachments
- Upon activation, Stim will remove movement impairing effects.
- Stim sprinting speed is increased by 10%
- Players can now double jump in mid-air after using Octane’s Launch Pad
- Players can change direction easily from the double jump.
Will now cancel:
- Pathfinder mid-grapple
- Wraith mid-Phase Walk attempt (before Phase Walk activates)
Will now prevent:
- Mirage cloaked revive
- Mirage decoy control activation
- Lifeline combat revive
- Range removed on Death Totem
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)