Ubisoft have released a new trailer for Assassins’s Creed IV: Black Flag that introduces the Golden Age of Piracy and numerous historical pirate characters. Ubisoft have also announced a Blackbeard figurine that can now be pre-ordered from www.uplay.com
The publisher has also said:
We’re staying away from clichés,” lead content manager Carsten Myhill said earlier this year. “Things like walking the plank, parrots on the shoulder and hooks for hands.
“We are giving pirates the HBO, reality treatment. No longer is it for kids.”
Check out the trailer below and the figurine below:
– Story and some Gameplay Details –
- In Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, players will take on a role of Edward Kenway the feather of Haytham Kenway from Assassins’s Creed III.
- Edward Kenway will be able to traverse between three different cities, an open-world jungle that’s similar to the frontier from Assassin’s Creed III and Edward will be able to swim under the sea in the Caribbean to look for treasure and more that we don’t know of yet.
- The three cities are called: Kingston, Havana and Nassau
- The whole world in Assassins’s Creed IV: Black Flag will be entirely seamless without any loading screens once you’re loaded into the game’s world.
- Naval battles will be taken to a whole new level because players will be able to close in on enemy ship and board it to attack it or fight the old-fashioned way if they wish.
- Jackadaw is the name of your main ship and will be upgradeable throughout the entire game as you progress.
- Multiplayer is confirmed and will take place on land-only with new settings and game modes.
Are you excited for Assassins’s Creed IV: Black Flag? Let us know in the comments below. Check back on GamingBolt for more media updates for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.