Ubisoft’s final title update for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is coming today for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Patch 1.5.1 isn’t too hefty for owners of the base game but those who own the standalone version of the Discovery Tour will have a 6.79 GB update. There’s not much in terms of new content – instead, the patch focuses on bug fixes and addressing other issues.
For instance, the update history section for Discovery Tour standalone will be removed. An issue with Story Creator Mode that affected rewards calculation should also be addressed. Owners of The Fate of Atlantis DLC can also look forward to a fix for Isu Knowledge being reset after the last update. Check out the full update notes below.
There’s still a reason to login and play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Currently, an event is going on that sees past Epic Mercenaries and Ships returning each day. Taking down these Epic encounters will provide 15 Orichalcum for a sum total of 105 per week as opposed to 40.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – 1.5.1 Patch Notes
DISCOVERY TOUR: ANCIENT GREECE
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset option from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.
STORY CREATOR MODE
- Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.